Wednesday 14 December 2016

Summer Trip To Seoul Day 3

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

Annyeong yeorobun~ (I'll continue to write like this till Day 5, I don't care! Ha-ha)


So..emm lets continue..we went to the east part of Seoul for our 3rd day itinerary. It takes for about 1 hour 30 minutes from Apgujeong Station to Gapyeong Station by subway (and ofcause you need to change lane. If you don't want to miss the train..don't sleep in train! haha). After we arrived at Gapyeong Station, we took a shuttle bus there to Nami Island. The bus will stop at every tourist attraction in Gapyeong. You can even use the ticket again for another stop. No need to buy a new one as it is actually a one day pass. So we just need to wait at the bus stop to go to the next location. 



Nami Island

To go to Nami Island or some of korean called it Namiseom. I'm sure many of you know this place. Yesss! The famous Korean Drama Winter Sonata was filmed here early 2000 if I am not mistaken. You can go to the island by Zip Wire or ferry but I chose ferry. Because the price for Zip Wire is quite expensive compared with ferry. If you want to try them. Google the price before you go because some of you might want to cut cost or what not. But if you insist on going by Zip Wire, please ensure that your backpack on that day is not heavy as they have a weight limit..cause you might want to go picnic in Nami on that day and bring many things (foods). Who knows? he-he. 


These people were queuing for ferry to go to Nami Island. The ferry arrived a few minutes after we bought the tickets. Thank god not many visitors on that day so we didn't wait too long. hehe. But still, I hope that we can get on the ferry and don't want to waste our time waiting for another ferry to come.  (Read: Maj-ji? / Am I right?)


Those mountains over there is Nami Island. It looks so near yet so far (Someone is missing the island right here Halo halo)


The ferry is actually very small compared with what we have in Malaysia. This is the picture right before we went on the ferry. hoho. So excited as I saw our national flag there.. but I couldn't take a selfie with our flag (tsk tsk too many people were queuing to go up there). So, we went up to the second floor. The view up here was amazing I tell you (not the people on the ferry lol). That is because maybe I love beach, I love waterfall I love all kind of nature that have a relationship with water. lol. But I can't swim. So this is kind of love hate relationship I guess. Haha~ What do you think?



People were actually doesn't really care about us. Because I was actually thought that they really think differently about us. Yeah you know what I mean? Wearing hijab strolling around. Lol. Maybe 'cause this was my first time travelling to a non-muslim country. I was a bit careful about this. Previously I went to East Coast but I doesn't seem to be worried about everything because it's Muslim Country you know. 


This is the important evidence that showed I was here in 2016. Luls. 

This is located near the entrance. It was quite windy here. Not very humid maybe because Nami Island had a lot of leaves on the trees haha and one thing for sure is because it was early Autumn during this time. A time for red maple leaves to say halooo~



and this is a convenience store which also located near the entrance and we were really exhausted due to a long journey to Nami Island. So we stepped in here for awhile. They have various types of drinks. You want tea? chocolate? juice? coffee? milk? You name it. Hahaha. This one (picture above) they only sell it for 1,300 won with a cup of ice in the freezer. So you just need to tear it up and pour them in the cup. Bajet bajet macam local lah beli air pastu masuk dalam cup sendiri. Hikhik


Rasa macam nak borong bawak balik je semua ni. Buat stok kan kan?



Emm.. so I chose Melon Uyu for our 3rd day. Nyum-my




This picture (above) was taken when I was walking around by myself. It's beautiful isn't it? I mean the Autumn season. You'll never get that feel in Malaysia. So why not to come here and appreciate the 4 seasons country.




So, for our lunch..we were actually want to try 도시락 (Read: Doshirak / Lunch Box Meal). But we ended up here at Asian Family Restaurant. Lapar sangat nok. They have halal menu for muslim people and I recognised some familiar faces during our lunch (ramai jugak melayu makan kat situ). The portion was quite large and enough to fuel us up till night. Burp~ Hehe. Kenyang. They also has a Musolla for Muslim. Don't worry, they are really Muslim-friendly here. That's why I want to go travel to Seoul in the first place. After that, we walked around a bit and we went to our next location.


Okay, picture below is the famous Bungee Jump in Gapyeong. You can see it in the most Korean variety shows. For example in Running Man and 2 Days 1 Night. Lets go to our next location. (why do I feel like I am running out of time?)




Petite France

We went to Petite France on the same day with Nami Island as it is located at the same location which is Gapyeong. 


To go here you just have to wait for a shuttle bus at Nami Island and use the same one day pass for a ride. The bus will take you to Petite France even if you don't ask them to. The bus will rotate the same destination every 30 to 45 minutes if I am not wrong. So you can plan your day for the trip for how long you want to stay at one place. You can get the pamphlet about the shuttle bus, fees and everything at the information center outside of Gapyeong Station. The staffs there will help you. 




So, here in Petite France it was previously famous for Korean drama My Love From The Star shooting location which starred by Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun. Even my self was so addicted with these two lovebird as I am practically really love historical based drama. Don't know why. However in this drama, they only had a few scenes during Joseon Dynasty. But still I watched the drama till end. Maybe because Soo-Hyun is so cute Hahaha k gurau.










After we ended our "look around" session, we went down the road to wait for the shuttle bus and we bought some ice cream at the convenience store which is in-front of Petite France. This kind of ice cream is a 'Must Try' item when you're visiting Korea. Ohhh and also I did sent some postcards to my friends and myself which I bought from here, Petite France. hahah. A note to myself. 


Namsan Tower

After the long walk around Gapyeong tourist attractions. We went to Namsan Seoul Tower but we arrived a bit late to the top of Namsan peak.  But whatever it was we still went up by walking from Myeongdong Subway exit 6 to the base of Namsan Mountain (you can actually take a bus to the base of Namsan Mountain and what we do was crazy haha). We use Namsan cable car to go to N Seoul Tower. It is the best way to reach N Seoul Tower with only takes 3 minutes and a glance of nature below and around you. 


(My view when I was in the cable car packed with people. Tsk Tsk)

And finally we arrived at N Seoul Tower (Ahhhh not yet, still had to walk more ahaa). 




We took some weird pose while walking to the top. Yolo.

Okay, now lets follow us to Namsan Tower!


Ohhh that is it.


Still far.. need to walk more.


Cak! It's me.

I did learn from the people there that the color shown on N Seoul Tower changed according to the air quality around Seoul. So people could plan the day before going out.


One of must try when you're in Seoul is the Churros at N Seoul Tower. The best in town they said.



The night view of Seoul City which is kind of similar to Kuala Lumpur aite? But what I'm sure about Seoul is that they have a very clear sky even during the day. I didn't see any cloud like in Malaysia and that's why they rarely had thunderstorm in their country. The weather is just so different you know and I kind of excited to experience these things. hikhik


The night view from N Seoul Tower wasn't that bad at all. It is because we only took photos and we couldn't show the real experience of night view from here to you guys. I am very sad. Okay lets end our 3rd day here from the top of Namsan peak. hehe. Goodnight from N Seoul Tower with love <3


p/s: We walked a lot for our 3rd day itinerary. Really exhausted but had to put a smile on the face. Lol and fyi, the postcard arrived a month after the trip. Lama jugak kan?

안녕
annyeong

1 comment:

Intan Saffyna said...

hi, saya datang singgah sini.. salam kenal :)
Jemput singgah blog saya :)